SILVERTON HIGH SCHOOL ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
EXPLANATION AND STATEMENT OF GOALS
The Silverton High School Alumni Association (Tax ID #20-2021613) maintains a 501(c) (3) tax designation and contributions are tax deductible. The Alumni Association has been created specifically to:
1. Develop perpetual funding for Silverton High School student scholarships,
2. Become a clearing house for Alumni information by collecting and maintaining a computer data base to assist in class reunion organization,
3. Provide Bulk Mail Permit for class mailing (Minimum 250 items),
4. Become a holding agency for class funds between reunions, and
5. Provide information to Alumni through a semi-annual newsletter.